CONGRATS! YOU FOUND THE PAGE! =)

Sunday, June 13, 2010

A short note from just another local English teacher

Welcome & hi people.

If you happened to come across this page, I welcome you will all my heart & I'd like to thank you for dropping by. This is just a page where it is created to share some knowledge that I have. And when I say some, I really mean some.

Us teacher, we do need some knowledge to exchange at times, don't we? Thus, the aim of creating this page is to share & exchange the little knowledge that I have with all of you, no matter who you are or where you come from.


Do enjoy yourself while you are here. Comments are very much appreciated. Thank you very much.

Have a good day everyone.

Love,
Ainur Shahida


*Quote of the day:

"Every job is a self-portrait of a person who does it"

No comments:

Post a Comment